Recruiter - Human Resources
Temporary Full Time
April 29, 2022
June 10, 2022
Temporary Full Time (one year) – Mobile work style
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross® is an Alberta based organization dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting wellness. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross® means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life integration and provide opportunities for career growth.
Our Human Resources department has a key role in supporting, developing, and empowering our employees within a culture of excellence that enables us to provide an exceptional customer experience to all of our members.
We have an exciting temporary full time opportunity for a Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. As a natural collaborator and team focused individual, the Recruiter will be a key contributor to our Human Resources team in supporting and enhancing recruitment practices. You will also partner with business areas to provide recruitment guidance and support.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work collaboratively with our Human Resources team in supporting and delivering an innovative and effective recruitment approach in partnership with business areas.
- Support all activities of the recruitment process including sourcing, scheduling, and facilitating interviews, administer assessments, reference checks, offer packages and onboarding.
- Ensure alignment of recruitment best practices.
- Enhance sourcing and marketing strategies to engage candidates.
- Manage employee referral program.
- Assist business areas in attracting and retaining a strong talent pool, promoting our values based culture in the community while enhancing our recruitment function.
- Represent the Human Resources team at internal and external events.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with external contacts to support our recruitment function.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in our applicant tracking system and well as reporting for recruitment measurements.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Post secondary diploma or degree in a related field. Specialization in Human Resources is an asset.
- Previous recruitment experience, including use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Experience with various applications and software, including applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to benefits, workplace wellness and organizational effectiveness is beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be customer oriented and a strong team player.
- Ability to cope under pressure and handle sensitive situations with discretion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet tight timelines.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Alberta Blue Cross® is an inclusive employer committed to a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca .
COVID-19 Vaccination Notice: Alberta Blue Cross has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that applies to all of its employees. As a condition of employment, successful job applicants will be asked to confirm their COVID-19 vaccination status and may be required to provide proof of a valid negative COVID-19 test or a valid exemption pursuant to applicable human rights law if not fully vaccinated.
Join our team
April 29, 2022
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross® is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross® means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.