Individual Products Administrator Work from Home- Individual Products Administration
Temporary Full Time
February 23, 2021
March 25, 2021
Temporary – Full Time
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for a temporary full-time Administrator in our Individual Products Administration department. Working from home, the focus is customer experience and retention. You will be an ambassador on behalf of Alberta Blue Cross and you will handle incoming customer inquiries from multiple sources and also touch base with existing customers. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences on a daily basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Accurately prepares all customer correspondence relating to individual health plans according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and correspondence from Individual Products members; utilizing strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Accurately processes new application enrolments, payments and amendments to the Individual health plan.
- Updates appropriate systems in relation to individual health plans.
- Contacts new and existing members to provide proactive information and service.
- Documents member interactions and commits to follow-up actions, when required.
- Contribute to achieving monthly team goals and turn-around time commitments.
- Researches and analyzes problems independently and determines appropriate resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Proven commitment to the delivery of superior customer service.
- Excellent communication skills focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Positive attitude and productive, professional and courteous manner.
- Self-directed with a strong sense of accountability.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Requires strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
Must work effectively with customers and fellow employees in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cope in a fast-paced work environment.
- Requires strengths in the area of flexibility, innovation and independence.
- Requires excellence in the areas of decision-making, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
Alberta Blue Cross is an inclusive employer committed to a
workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower
and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their
unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
Join our team
February 23, 2021
March 25, 2021
Team members at Alberta Blue Cross are valued, experiencing opportunities to achieve and learn on their journey with us. When our people are thriving, that’s when they can reach their goals, gain new skills and provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Our people make Alberta Blue Cross great.
We believe that people, workplaces and communities deserve to be and live well—and we can help. As a benefits provider and wellness leader, we have the opportunity to play an important role in fostering the health and well-being of our customers across their lifetimes. We provide benefits to more than 1.8 million Albertans through group, government and individual plans. Alberta-based, not-for-profit, wellness-driven, customer committed.