Enrolment Coordinator - Group Enrolment
Temporary Full Time
May 10, 2022
June 9, 2022
Temporary – Full Time - Work from Home
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, results-driven Group Enrolment Coordinator to join our Group Enrolment team. Under the direction of the Team Manager, this career minded individual will be responsible for administrative tasks and assisting in day to day on-boarding/revising of group plans while specializing in building in the Flex Administration system - ensuring accurate and timely service for our group enrolment customers. The successful candidate must have exemplary interpersonal skills, positive attitude and work ethic, strong problem-solving skills, and a strong commitment to exceptional client services. This position has initially been approved for one year.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Interpretation of previous carrier’s and other Blue Cross Plans contract on non-standard benefit plans and translation of benefit plan designs to our internal enrolment forms and national enrolment forms.
- Enrolls group benefits for groups according to internal enrolment forms, master application or revision applications on the relevant systems.
- Handles, investigates and resolves complex or problematic enrolment issues or inquiries.
- Communicates to provide direction and instructions to fellow team members and internal departments. Ensure the needs and expectations of all our customers, whether internal or external, are met.
- Liaises with other departments regarding corporate or non-standard group benefits to ensure all parties are aware of any unique aspects of a group’s benefits or administration requirements.
- Verification of group benefit enrolments and changes processed by fellow coordinators.
- Monitors existing procedures to ensure continued efficiency and to identify improvement opportunities.
- Assign incoming files to other coordinators in tracking system.
- Monitor and assign email inquiries sent to the shared inquiries inbox.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Preferred related experience with a good general knowledge of insurance industry practices.
- Will ideally have a strong knowledge of Alberta Blue Cross plans, benefits, contracts, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service.
- Requires strengths in the area of flexibility, innovation and independence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- Post secondary education would be preferred.
Alberta Blue Cross is an inclusive employer committed to a
workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower
and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their
unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
COVID-19 Vaccination Notice: Alberta Blue Cross has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that applies to all of its employees. As a condition of employment, successful job applicants will be asked to confirm their COVID-19 vaccination status and if required to go to the office may be required to provide proof of a valid negative COVID-19 test or a valid exemption pursuant to applicable human rights law if not fully vaccinated.
Join our team
May 10, 2022
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross® is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross® means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.