Digital Product Manager
Permanent Full Time
February 24, 2021
April 30, 2021
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, results-driven digital product manager to join our team. Reporting to the director of Marketing, the ideal candidate is a natural collaborator with a great attitude and work ethic and understands that the customer is at the centre of everything that we do. This position will lead and be responsible for all aspects of digital product development as well as the creation and maintenance of roadmaps for key digital properties.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Analyze the evolving health and technology competitive landscape to identify digital product gaps and opportunities that will satisfy customer needs.
- Define digital products, including the overall vision and strategy of each solution, and how they address meeting the needs of customers.
- Communicate and champion digital products across the organization.
- Develop product roadmaps to help guide development and prioritization activities.
- Develop the product business case including return-on-investment analysis.
- Lead and facilitate cross-team collaboration to aid in the efficient delivery and execution of product ideas including:
- collaborating with stakeholders who will execute the implementation strategies/system changes/operational initiatives; and
- providing support for product training, marketing and sales efforts.
- Accountable for the overall development and health of the digital product.
- Drive the continuous improvement for the digital product by leveraging customer insights including user experience research and customer analytics.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Three or more years product management experience.
- Project management experience is a strong asset.
- Ability to easily build and foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify future trends and opportunities and understand how to capitalize on them.
- Good business acumen and technical skills to navigate and communicate vision across the organization.
- Strong analytical ability with a commitment to accuracy and timeliness.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Proven leadership skills.
Alberta Blue Cross is an inclusive employer committed to a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
Join our team
February 24, 2021
April 30, 2021
Team members at Alberta Blue Cross are valued, experiencing opportunities to achieve and learn on their journey with us. When our people are thriving, that’s when they can reach their goals, gain new skills and provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Our people make Alberta Blue Cross great.
We believe that people, workplaces and communities deserve to be and live well—and we can help. As a benefits provider and wellness leader, we have the opportunity to play an important role in fostering the health and well-being of our customers across their lifetimes. We provide benefits to more than 1.8 million Albertans through group, government and individual plans. Alberta-based, not-for-profit, wellness-driven, customer committed.