Customer Experience (CX) Program Specialist - Marketing
Permanent Full Time
July 18, 2022
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross® is an Alberta based organization dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting wellness. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross® means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for career growth.
Customer Experience (CX) is a competency we have nurtured and grown in our organization to support one of our core values; customer committed. Come join our CX team in our market-led, customer centric evolution as we take CX to a higher level. Working in a flexible work style arrangement and reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the CX Program Specialist will lead strategic initiatives across our organization by leveraging the insights gained from the eyes, ears and hearts of our customers. Applying empathy and best practices with creativity and collaboration, you will help make Alberta Blue Cross customers feel the most loved of any organization they interact with.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and inspire around all areas that support customer and employee experience as a strategic change agent within the organization – constantly observant of risks, challenges and opportunities around our customers, sharing these insights and taking action for improvement
- Design, develop and lead CX processes, pilots, projects and programs with customers, partners and business unit stakeholders as guided by our strategic plan and operational plan – achieving business unit goals and organizational success outcomes
- Play an advisory/consultancy role to our business units and departments as an expert in CX methodology and practice towards effective CX culture evolution
- You will investigate the channels and platforms our customers interact with us in and understand themes, challenges and opportunities to help operationalize improvements and close issues at scale
- You will present CX initiatives and the impact/results to various audiences in the organization
- Understand and know our customer segments and personas better than anyone and use this to educate and build empathy with appropriate stakeholders
- You will develop, deliver and support, CX training & various facilitations within and outside the organization in relation to any operational initiatives you lead
- You will distill the voice of the customer and work with the business to properly interpret and action the feedback
- Determine and apply different research approaches and techniques to gather customer and business unit insights and intelligence
- Engage appropriate subject matter experts and leaders to support your work and initiatives – within and outside the organization.
- Take an outcomes first approach to understand project objectives with foresight to how they will be measured
- Using customer journey mapping theory, apply it in various ways to understand, educate and support change from a department to organization wide spectrum
- Dive into customer feedback to effectively capture, analyze and share customer sentiment influencing the prioritization of both CX and business unit initiatives
- In collaboration with our data analysts, measure, track and communicate CX success metrics outcomes and key performance indicators
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant field
- 5 to 10 years business experience in a similar role, preferably in customer experience
- Outstanding emotional intelligence competencies
- A strong background in problem solving, process improvement and change management
- Exceptional listening, oral, written and presentation skills
- The ability to persuasively communicate and collaborate with others at all levels within the organization and influence others without direct authority
- Experience in partnering with organizational leaders to identify opportunities and deliver effective approaches that generate results
- Experience facilitating and guiding group workshops of various sizes and audience makeups
- An entrepreneurial, curious attitude with commitment to continuous learning
- The ability to manage ambiguity and competing priorities with creativity and confidence
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven track record of understanding CX metrics and deriving insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
- A CX certification or training is an asset (ex. CCXP, FCXP, etc.)
- Experience with customer feedback management platforms is an asset
- Previous experience in conducting market research is an asset
- An understanding of project management principles and practices is an asset
- Experience in business intelligence processes and systems would be an asset
Blue Cross® is an inclusive employer committed to
a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower
and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their
unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
COVID-19 Vaccination Notice: Alberta Blue Cross has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that applies to all of its employees. As a condition of employment, successful job applicants will be asked to confirm their COVID-19 vaccination status and may be required to provide proof of a valid negative COVID-19 test or a valid exemption pursuant to applicable human rights law if not fully vaccinated.
Join our team
July 18, 2022
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross® is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross® means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.