Team Lead, Electronic Administration- Group Member Administration
Permanent Full Time
March 31, 2021
April 30, 2021
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, results-driven Team Lead for Electronic Administration, reporting to the Team Manager. The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator with a great attitude, work ethic and ability to see things from a customer’s perspective and experience. The successful candidate must have proven leadership capacity, exemplary interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving skills, effective research and analytical approaches, technical savviness, and a strong commitment to exceptional client services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensures continuous communication with employees by sharing any changes to service directives, policies, procedures, or contract provisions.
- Supports and facilitates the transition of new and existing groups to the electronic administration system.
- Supports and facilitates the data compare process with corporate clients to ensure consistent and accurate data is maintained.
- Introduces and enforces quality assurance control standards and maintains daily turnaround benchmarks. Prepares reports as required.
- Provides application expertise to both internal and external customers. Identifies enhancements to existing processes to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Monitors existing procedures to ensure continued efficiency and to identify improvement opportunities. Plays an active role in process reviews, providing feedback and recommendations as required.
- Gathers requirements and information from external clients to ensure their electronic needs can be met.
- Creates a positive working environment within the team.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Group Plan Administrator Support, work closely with project teams to identify and manage the impact of system changes, business processes and resources.
- Represents Electronic Administration and presents issues and solutions with external group customers as requested and required. Must be experienced in leading meetings.
- Ensures delivery of a consistently superior customer service experience and acts as a communication conduit.
- Provides support to corporate initiatives and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or prior experience in either administration, business or technology.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a corporate customer-centric environment.
- Proven experience working with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives; demonstrated outstanding interpersonal skills in the area of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support clients and key stakeholders over the phone.
- Demonstrated excellence in accuracy and multi-tasking under tight time frames and heavy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
- Excellent relational skills coupled with strong skills in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities as well as strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and WebEx is an asset.
- Experience or knowledge of the insurance industry is an asset.
- Strong problem-solving ability and strength in self-management.
Alberta Blue Cross is an inclusive employer committed to a
workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower
and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their
unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
Join our team
March 31, 2021
April 30, 2021
Team members at Alberta Blue Cross are valued, experiencing opportunities to achieve and learn on their journey with us. When our people are thriving, that’s when they can reach their goals, gain new skills and provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Our people make Alberta Blue Cross great.
We believe that people, workplaces and communities deserve to be and live well—and we can help. As a benefits provider and wellness leader, we have the opportunity to play an important role in fostering the health and well-being of our customers across their lifetimes. We provide benefits to more than 1.8 million Albertans through group, government and individual plans. Alberta-based, not-for-profit, wellness-driven, customer committed.