Manager – Individual Products Member Support
Permanent Full Time
April 28, 2021
May 28, 2021
Let’s impact lives for the better!
Alberta Blue Cross is Alberta based, not-for-profit and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage to over 1.8 million members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do—and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
Alberta Blue Cross has an exciting opportunity for a customer committed, leadership oriented, innovative manager to join our individual Products division.
Working under the direction of the Vice President of Individual Products, this position will provide leadership and guidance to team members as they deliver an exceptional experience for our Individual Products customers. The ideal candidate is a skilled leader that is energized by a continual drive to optimize processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be an inspirational leader and mentor focused on an innovative, engaged, and high performing team.
- Enhance the connection with each of our customers on every interaction with exceptional service and customer experience.
- Plan, manage, and execute creative ideas and innovative solutions to continuously improve the customer experience, team member experience, and overall operational efficiency and effectiveness within the team.
- Facilitate the development and planning for key initiatives to support the strategic vision for the Individual Products division.
- Provide recommendations and monitor the team’s operational plan and multi-year strategic plan.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Business Sponsors, Project Managers, and stakeholders across the organization and with external clients to successfully further our strategic plan.
- Oversee the management of daily activities and provide direction and support to the Team Managers of Administration and Travel.
- Ensure successful delivery of quality solutions that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Build solid partnerships across the company at all organizational levels.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum five years in a leadership capacity.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication and demonstrated commitment to customer experience.
- Proven management and leadership skills including relationship building, performance management, and continuous learning.
- Exceptional talent developer with a commitment to coaching, mentoring, and retaining a solid team to support business needs.
- Experience leading a customer facing team.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and strategic thinking skills to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated effective change management skills.
- Understanding of flexible work styles.
- Direct experience in partnering with organizational leaders to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Demonstrated commitment to communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Experience implementing and automating business processes.
- Understanding of financial impact on business decisions.
Alberta Blue Cross is an inclusive employer committed to a
workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We empower
and are advocates for our employees by welcoming, respecting and valuing their
unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at careers.ab.bluecross.ca
Join our team
April 28, 2021
May 28, 2021
Team members at Alberta Blue Cross are valued, experiencing opportunities to achieve and learn on their journey with us. When our people are thriving, that’s when they can reach their goals, gain new skills and provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Our people make Alberta Blue Cross great.
We believe that people, workplaces and communities deserve to be and live well—and we can help. As a benefits provider and wellness leader, we have the opportunity to play an important role in fostering the health and well-being of our customers across their lifetimes. We provide benefits to more than 1.8 million Albertans through group, government and individual plans. Alberta-based, not-for-profit, wellness-driven, customer committed.